1. Does your company test products and/or their ingredients/raw materials on animals?
2. Do third parties on the behalf of your company and/or your suppliers test products and/or ingredients/raw materials on animals?
3. Is your company affiliated with an enterprise that is testing on animals?
4. Are your products sold in mainland China?
Yes, and regrettably, product testing on animals is still mandatory into that market when the product is first registered. When we register our products in China* we make known our objection to animal testing and we supply our EU standard, in vitro irritancy and sensitisation tests. We are sure the Chinese authorities will follow the EU in due course and will ban testing on animals at any stage of ingredient or development, or for the assessment of the finished product.
5. Are (some of) your products vegan-friendly, i.e. do not contain any sort of animal ingredient or by-product (e.g. beeswax, honey, carmine, gelatine, keratin, fish scales, etc.)
Some Snowberry products contain honey and cultured pearl. If you would like more specific info on this we will be pleased to advise.
(Last update: 05/2013)
*) Anmerkung: Die von mir hervorgehobenen Textteile lassen meiner persönlichen Meinung nach nicht auf völlige Tierversuchsfreiheit dieser Marke/dieses Unternehmens schliessen. Es gibt daher auf Once Upon A Cream keine Produktvorstellungen dieser Marke/dieses Unternehmens.