1. Does your company test products and/or their ingredients/raw materials on animals? No
2. Do third parties on the behalf of your company and/or your suppliers test products and/or ingredients/raw materials on animals? No
3. Is your company owned or affiliated with an enterprise that is testing on animals? No
4. Are your products sold in China (mainland) or are there any plans to enter the market in the near future? No. We are sold in Hong Kong, which is completely independent from China and does not perform any animal testing either.
5. Are (some of) your products vegan-friendly, i.e. do not contain any sort of animal ingredient or by-product (e.g. beeswax, honey, carmine, gelatine, keratin, fish scales, etc.) Only the beauty oil, ‚un’powder and raw coconut cream can be considered vegan. The rest of the line contains beeswax, which therefore exempts those products from being vegan. No synthetics, no nano particles, no Bismuth Oxychloride, non GMO (genetically modified), non soy. All ingredients are organic or wildcrafted except the vitamin E which is a full spectrum natural vitamin E.
(Last update: 01/2014)