Many thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in my hand-made, cruelty-free skincare range. It’s great to hear from fellow vegans!
I’m happy to answer your questions:
1. Does your company test products and/or their ingredients/raw materials on animals? No – no animal testing on products or ingredients
2. Do third parties on the behalf of your company and/or your suppliers test products and/or ingredients/raw materials on animals? No – as above
3. Is your company affiliated with an enterprise that is testing on animals? No – MuLondon is an independent company
4. Are your products sold in China? No – I am aware of the Avon and Mary Kay issue surrounding China and animal testing
5. Are all of your products vegan-friendly, i.e. do not contain any sort of animal ingredient or by-product (e.g. beeswax, honey, carmine, gelatine, keratin, fish scales, etc.) Yes – the ENTIRE MuLondon range is 100% vegan, and is registered by The Vegan Society and PETA as vegan and cruelty-free
At the moment, I am also registered with The Vegetarian Society, as a Humane Corporation and with Green America. All these require that no animal testing is done. Further to that, I do not use any ingredients that are tested on animals.
I started MuLondon because I am fully committed to bringing truly cruelty-free products to my customers, and I believe in using only the finest, natural and safe ingredients, without harming animals or humans and with the utmost respect for the environment.
I hope that helps. If you have any additional questions, or need anything else, do get in touch!