Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Here are the answers to your questions:
1) Never. We only test products on happy, willing people! (Question: Does your company test products and/or their ingredients/raw materials on animals? )
2) No. We order raw materials such as bulk shea butters and organic plant oils such as olive, coconut and hempseed oils. (Question: Do third parties on the behalf of your company and/or your suppliers test products and/or ingredients/raw materials on animals?)
3) No. We wholesale and retail our finished product to customers. We do not work with affiliates who manufacture. We manufacture and hand make all products ourselves. (Question: Is your company affiliated with an enterprise that is testing on animals?)
4) No. (Question: Are your products sold in China?)
5) All of our products are vegan. We use no animal products. We are licensed through PETA to use the leaping bunny license and logo which means that we are approved as a company that does not test on animals as well as not using animal products in the creation of our products. http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/3482.aspx
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Last update: 03/2013